Monthly Giving Program
The ALS Society of BC is committed to improving the quality of life for people living with ALS. Through your gifts we are able to continue and enhance the services and programs of the ALS Society of BC
The ALS Society of BC provides many programs that support the ALS community in British Columbia and Yukon. The Society has the following programs to date: Equipment Loan Program, Research, Outreach and Public Awareness, Team ALS BC and Volunteer Conference, Transportation Support Program, Camp Alohi Lani, Support to ALS Centre, Caregivers Days, Annual ALS Symposium, Mobile Clinics, Annual Patient Priority Survey, Psychological Support Program and Patient and Family Support.
How our Monthly Giving Program works?
- Determine the amount of your monthly gift
- You have 4 options to arrange your monthly gift:
- Do it on-line - DONATE NOW.
- Send post dated cheques to the ALS Society of BC office
- Monthly deduction from your credit card
- Debit from your Bank Account
- Complete the Monthly Giving Donation form to set-up your options
Benefits of Monthly Giving:
- You will receive your annual donation tax receipt every December of each year. By doing this, the administrative cost of the Society is reduced and more funds are directed to the cause of the Society.
- You can cancel your direct donation anytime simply through a phone call or a written notice to the ALS Society of BC
- Through the monthly giving program you are able to budget and spread your donation throughout the year and support the programs of the Society. You allow the Society to plan and implement programs effectively.
For inquiries or other options please contact Rena Mendoza at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604-278-2257 ext. 225.
Whether large or small, your gift is much needed and appreciated – every dollar makes a difference.