Province of British Columia Proclaims June ALS Awareness Month
• On June 1st, BC landmark buildings will light up in the colour purple to show support for people living with ALS. These include: BC Parliament buildings; Science World, Royal BC Museum, BC Place and Harbour Centre.
• On June 3rd in Victoria and surrounding area, volunteers will be on location at malls offering Cornflowers (symbol of hope for people living with ALS) by donation to ALS Research. If you would like to volunteer contact Michelle Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
• There are 9 Walks for ALS that take place during the month of June www.walkforals.ca
• At over 35 courses throughout BC, the PGA of BC Golfathon for ALS will take place www.golftahonforals.com
• The 31st ALS Memorial Golf Tournament will be held on June 7th at the Richmond Country Club (details in this edition)