Equipment Loan Program
Thank you to the following sponsors of the Equipment Loan Program:
- The Province of British Columbia through the BC Gaming Community Grant
- North Central Island Chapter of the ALS Society of BC
- Victoria Chapter of the ALS Society of BC
- May and Stanley Smith Charitable Trust
- The Jean Pearmain Endowment Fund
- The Victoria Endowed Fund
- The Kamloops Endowed Fund
- Face the World Foundation
- Greygates Foundation
- The Charros Foundation
- Royal Canadian Legion
- Knights of Columbus
- Fraternal Order of Eagle
- Lions Club
- Kinsmen Club
- Warm Hearts Charitable Foundation
Our Equipment Loan Program is designed to help ALS patients in BC and the Yukon to cope with the daily challenges of decreasing mobility and loss of independence by providing basic and essential assistive equipment. These include mobility equipment and communication devices.
Patients are offered equipment if they are unable to obtain it from any other source. This could be people who have no extended benefits, minimal benefits or limited financial resources.
Equipment Loan Program Policies & Procedures Manual
Includes information such as:
- Overview of equipment loan program
- Equipment list
- Do I qualify?
- How do I access the equipment?
- How is the equipment delivered?
- What if I live in a remote area?
- I think the equipment needs repair
- I’m no longer using this equipment
- Can I travel with ALS BC equipment?
- Air travel with wheelchairs help sheet
- What does the equipment loan program not provide?
- Assistive Equipment Prescription Form
- Patient Application for Membership Form
- Equipment Loan Program Survey Form
If you would like a hard copy of the above manual, contact Lisa at 604-278-2257 ext. 226 or email to email@example.com.
Quick links for Equipment Loan Program: