Equipment Loan Program
The Equipment Loan Program of the ALS Society of BC is designed to help ALS patients in BC and Yukon to cope with the daily challenges of decreasing mobility and loss of independence by providing basic and essential assistive equipment. Patients are offered equipment if they are unable to obtain it from any other source. This could be people who have no extended benefits, minimal benefits or limited financial resources.
Includes information such as:
• Overview of equipment loan program
• Equipment list
• Do I qualify?
• How do I access the equipment?
• How is the equipment delivered?
• What if I live in a remote area?
• I think the equipment needs repair
• I’m no longer using this equipment
• Can I travel with ALS BC equipment?
• Air travel with wheelchairs help sheet
• What does the equipment loan program not provide?
• Sample forms: ◦ Assistive Equipment Prescription Form
◦ Patient Application for Membership Form
◦ Equipment Loan Program Survey Form
If you would like a hard copy of the above manual, contact Jamie at 604-278-2257 ext. 226 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.