Amyothophic Lateral Sclerosis Society of British Columbia

Donate Today
Ask Dr. Eisen
ALSBC Events
ALS Research


Presenting Sponsors of the BC & Yukon Walks for ALS

The ALS Society of BC is pleased to announce their new partnership with HME Mobility & Accessibility and Pride Mobility Products Co.  as the  presenting sponsors for the BC & Yukon Walks for ALS.

The Walk For ALS is the signature fundraiser event for the ALS Societies Across Canada.  60% of the proceeds stay in the province to support patient service programs, with the remaining 40% to the Canadian ALS research program.

Subscribe to RSS - for